Enjoyable and comfortable experience
At Symphony Care we aim to make the stay of any resident as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. Our residents exercise their rights to use or not use the facilities and to have choice about participating in activities within the home. We aim to provide an environment not too unlike home, where our residents retain their identity, individuality, dignity and self esteem.
We hope that through adhering to the principles within this philosophy we will achieve and maintain a reputation as a home providing a high standard of residential and nursing care.
Core values and Aims
- To ensure that the health, safety and welfare of residents and staff are promoted and protected.
- To encourage residents to lead as fulfilling and independent life as possible by the provision of services within the home.
- To be protected from harm, abuse and exploitation.
- To enable residents to express their individuality while maximising their abilities.
- To prevent residents from being disadvantaged or discriminated against on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, social class or cultural background.
- To maintain residents privacy and dignity by helping discreetly with all identified resident needs
- To maintain the confidentiality of resident records and information.
To ensure that all care is provided according to an identified care plan, which has been agreed with the resident and family.
To develop a stable, sensitive, loyal and professional team of staff who have the necessary skills to meet the needs of the older person.
Residents shall live in a warm, safe, clean and comfortable home where they will be treated with respect and sensitivity. Care will be provided according to the identified individual needs of residents by appropriately qualified staff. We aim to achieve the highest standards of care in order to promote, improve and maintain the quality of life for all who live, work and visit our home.
Warm, safe, clean and comfortable home
Talk to us